- Campaign against the Children and Family Relationships Bill 2015:
- especially its provisions in relation to the guardianship and custody of children by non-marital couples, not excluding same-sex couples,
- and those allowing such couples to adopt;
- the redefinition of 'parent';
- discrimination against the genetic mother.
- against IVF and Assisted Human Reproduction (AHR)
- Campaign against the Gender Recognition Bill and the Assisted Human Reproduction Bill.
How? Contact your TDs and Senators asking them to vote against the Children and Family Relationships Bill 2015 and against the Gender Recognition Bill.We want to focus on defeating the redefinition of marriage in the referendum proposed for May 22, 2015.